Wake Up! is a book and a workshop. It’s here to make our lives more conscious, joyful and inspired. A series of human, playful activities designed to get us off autopilot, engage with the world and make every day count.
We have all driven a long distance and arrived at our destination with little memory of the journey. This is because when we are doing routine activities our subconscious takes over to save energy. In effect, we are driving on autopilot. The problem is it doesn’t just happen when we drive. It happens every day when we are at work, when we are with our loved ones and indeed when we are living our lives. It is estimated that over 80% of people spend the majority of their waking time on autopilot.
Wake Up! has been tested with thousands of people and the results have been staggering:
- ‘More impactful than spending huge amounts of money and years in psychotherapy!’
- ‘Bizarrely simple things for me to do that make a real difference to me enjoying my life’
- ‘No bullshit approach really resonates with me. Try this, if it doesn’t work, try another’
- ‘After years of depression, I now feel positive’
From the Wake Up! 2016 test research of Wake Up! users said:
- 83% of the experiences were deemed to have had a positive impact.
- 96% felt happier and 92% would strongly recommend them to others.
Wake Up! The Book
Wake Up! is available as an interactive illustrated book designed to allow the reader to experience the full Wake Up! journey day-to-day.
Learn why we are all on autopilot, what it does to your conscious mind and how to find balance, energy and positivity in all that you do.
Find out more about our workshops.